For over 160 years, HOHNER has opened the door to the world of music for countless people all over the world. Our reed instruments have written music history and have had a decisive influence on the development of blues, folk and jazz.
We live music – always and everywhere. Whether pop or Americana, classical music or rock, we deliver instruments of the highest quality and service by musicians for musicians.
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of?
Become a part of a traditional company and world market leader.
We offer you the following benefits in addition to a fascinating history and a vibrant corporate culture:
- We work where others go on holiday! Trossingen is the city of music, offers a wide range of cultural opportunities and is beautifully situated for any outdoor activity in the Black Forest or on nearby Lake Constance.
- Additionally we do offer
- a secure job in a crisis-proof industry
- individual training and further education opportunities
- subsidized canteen and ergonomic workplaces
- Bicycle leasing through our partner Jobrad
- company pension scheme
- the opportunity to learn an instrument in the company's own music course
- flat hierarchies as well as an open and familiar corporate culture
We live music every day - become part of it. HOHNER - Enjoy Music
Join us and Enjoy music
To view career opportunities in the USA click here.